Dante Villecco Military Anesthetist Scholarship
Scholarship Purpose: Dante Villecco, CRNA is dedicated to connecting and assisting a SRNA service member or first-degree relative of a service member. This scholarship was established to honor and support an eligible SRNA military member who is also a DANA member, as they pursue a nurse anesthesia program. Click here to read Dante's personal story.
Scholarship Award: $1000
The applicant must meet the criteria of:
- must be currently attending a nurse anesthesia program
- must be a SRNA DANA member
- must be currently serving in the military or has served in the past or
- must be a first-degree relative of a service member (mother, father, sister, brother, child or spouse)
Click here to complete the online application.
A written essay is required. Please include the following information in your essay:
- Your military branch
- Years of service
- Discuss your military path/career
- Why did you choose to lead a life of service?
- What duty stations or deployments have you been assigned and what capacity did you work at those assignments?
- What hardships (if any) have you experienced as a military family?
- Why do you feel you should be the recipient of this military scholarship?
- If you are a first-degree relative of a service member, discuss the information related to your first-degree relative service member
The scholarship award will be paid directly to the SRNA applicant at the Annual DANA Fall Meeting.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, please complete our online application and submit a written essay to email@example.com by September 22, 2023.
Deadline: September 22, 2023