AANA offers student scholarships to individuals in accredited CRNA programs. Criteria include:
- Student must be an AANA member
- Applicant must have completed at least 1 year of courses in an accredited CRNA program by the March application deadline date
- An AANA Foundation Scholarship Program application must be completed
- The application includes a list of student involvement and accomplishments including awards, publications, community service, and involvement in professional organizations
- The applicant must also type a short essay describing why nurse anesthesia was chosen as a profession and state professional goals for the future
- The applicant must have their primary clinical site at a hospital within the state of Delaware
- Preference is given to a Delaware resident
Scholarships are available to all nurse anesthesia students currently enrolled in an accredited nurse anesthesia program. Students must be in good standing within the attended program and meet the specific scholarship requirements outlined in the application.
Student Scholarship applications and award information are available now! More information can be obtained at the AANA Foundation’s site.