The Delaware Association of Nurse Anesthetists Political Action Committee, created in 2006, is a nonpartisan separate segregated fund that supports Delaware campaign candidates who are influential to CRNAs’ interest in Delaware health policy
- The DANA-PAC supports campaign candidates who will be the strongest advocates on issues of importance to CRNAs such as, CRNA scope of practice, patient safety, access to high quality health care, and educational funding.
- DANA-PAC contributions are given to legislative candidates to increase DANA’s visibility through
- Our attendance at key political receptions for state representatives
- Participation in healthcare briefings held by important policymakers
- Our attendance at local fundraisers
- Meetings with candidates and legislative members throughout the state
- Our relationships with state representatives
- The DANA-PAC gives Delaware CRNAs
- a voice locally and in Dover, DE
- a seat at the table in Washington, DC
- DANA-PAC makes contributions to candidates based on their relationship to CRNAs and policy issues that will impact the work of CRNAs.
To contribute to DANA-PAC, or to become involved as a member of the PAC Committee, please contact our PAC Chair, Carrie Kenney at email@example.com.